Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Corpus Christi Festival

I'm really slow in organizing and choosing photos...
Anyway, during my visit to Spain, my father and I went for an outing to take photos of the Corpus Christi, a catholic festival, when many streets are decorated for the night procession.

Que lenta soy organizando y eligiendo fotos...
En cualquier caso, cuando estuve en España en junio, mi padre y yo salimos a hacer fotos del Corpus, ya que muchas calles estan decoradas para la procesion de por la noche.
 
In this neighborhood, they made a great mosaic with painted wood-shavings.
En este barrio hicieron un bonito mosaico con virutas de madera pintada.




Balconies get decorated with shawls, like this beautiful traditional-style house.
Tambien se decoran los balcones, como los de esta bonita casa manchega. 
 

Some nuns were also decorating the street in front of their convent. 
Las monjas tanbien estaban decorando la calle de su convento.


And some other pictures focused more in details I found interesting during our walk.
Unas cuantas fotos mas de algunos detalles que me llamaron la atencion.






No comments: