Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm back!

I took two months vacation instead of one, but here I am again :)
I had a great time in Spain and will be posting some picture I took there shortly. Since I returned to Singapore, I didn't take many pictures, but a couple of weekends ago I volunteer as photographer in a workshop the SPCA organized, and I'll be helping them too to take some photos of the dogs. I'll post some of those pictures too.
Since the "1 year, 365 photos" project is over, I should rename the blog, but I don't know which one, any suggestions?
I won't be posting every day now, but I'll try to do it once a week, so see you soon!


Al final me he cogido dos meses de vacaciones en lugar de uno, pero ya he vuelto :)
En España lo pase muy bien, y mas tarde pondre algunas de las fotos que hice alli. Desde que volvi a Singapur no he hecho muchas, pero hace un par de semanas fui la fotografa en un taller organizado por la SPCA, y voy a ayudarles tambien a hacerles fotos nuevas a los perros. Tambien pondre algunas de esas fotos.
Como el proyecto "1 año, 365 fotos" ya se ha acabado, deberia ponerle otro nombre al blog, pero no se cual, alguna sugerencia?
Ya no voy a escribir o publicar fotos cada dia, pero intentare hacerlo una vez a la semana, asi que hasta pronto!

No comments: