Saturday, March 1, 2014

day 274


I saw this waterwheel many times before, and finally went there with the camera. But taking this picture was not an easy task. Not only for the fact that the waterwheel is moving, but also because I had to take the picture from the escalator. So I had to go up and down several times, and the security guy looked at me suspiciously. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but made me feel uncomfortable and I left.

Habia visto esta noria varias veces, y el otro dia fui por fin con la camara. Pero hacer la foto fue mas dificil de lo que pensaba, porque ademas de que la noria se movia, la foto tuve que hacerla desde unas escalareas mecanicas. Asi que tuve que subir y bajar varias veces, y el de seguridad me empezo a mirarme de forma rara. No estaba haciendo nada malo, pero me sentia incomoda, asi que me fui.

No comments: