Wednesday, December 4, 2013

day 187


I had an outing with the photography group today to the Garden by the Bay. One of the main attraction are the Supertrees, and there was a nice light show about 7.45pm. I enjoyed it a lot, specially because I had a new tripod!
I will have to return, since what raining a little. And I have to do many pictures a had in mind but I couldn't take because I needed a tripod :)

Hoy he tenido salida con el grupo de fotografia y hemos ido al Garden by the Bay. Uno de los atractivos principales del parque son los "Supertrees" (super-arboles), y a las 7.45 hubo un espectaculo de luces muy bonito. Ademas estrene el tripode, asi que fue muy divertido!
Tendre que volver, porque estaba lloviendo un poco. Y ahora puedo hacer muchas fotos que tenia pensadas pero que necesitaba tripode :)

No comments: